Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tralalala

Here's two random pages of my Purple Inspiration sketchbook... I've decided not to post the pages in chronological order like I used to, this way I can select what I find interesting on a particular day. Also pardon the horrible scans, its due to the way the sketchbook were constructed. But I like how it makes the sketches look more sketchy, if that makes sense, it adds a more DIY feel to them...

I don't think I'll be writing much in the next couple of days, I´m currently working on a small game prototype and trying to have it show-able by the end of next week. But I will still posts random sketches and maybe some screen shots! Till tomorrow!

Title: Eye?
Year:2012
Technique:Ink
Support Base: Purple Inspiration Sketchbook

Title: Catharsis
Year:2012
Technique:Ink
Support Base: Purple Inspiration Sketchbook

No comments:

Post a Comment